Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The mastermind of it all..

Here is my Logician from the AE Bounty line, which is the last miniature I had to do for this particular crew. All I need to do is wait for the book to come out at the end of October and i'll be fully prepared to play. Now all I have to do is come up with a few names.. hmm the battle is never over is it?






Here is a picture of the whole crew together, when you see these guys around you better be somewhere else!



I am slowly starting to organize and sell off a lot of the miniatures I have laying around. I even started to paint up random miniatures within arms length on my painting table. Till I hit every painters nightmare... no primer! Ah well this week I will stop by my local hobby store and pick that up as well as a few paints.

No comments: