Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Gemini X

Onto my second work in progress I have on the painting table I present Gemini X, another villain from Pulp City line. The miniature despite being relatively small had some nice detail work on it. I have four more miniatures that need to be done in to fill out my Ulthar team for the Pulp City tournament at Gen Con. All I need now is some green flock, add some static grass and a few touch ups and I think the miniatures will be just great!





I have a few other projects on the painting table this week including a few Dark Age miniatures I hope to be posting sometime this week. I also have A Game of Thrones LCG Regionals this weekend, which I believe will be tough. Mainly because I do not have many cards for the game so it will definitely be an uphill battle, but as always it will be an experience worth writing about.. i hope.

No comments: