Sunday, May 15, 2011

Gorgoroth, Taurus Captain

Finally fulfilling my pledge of posting more pictures of my work even if it is a work in progress here is Gorgoroth. The miniature is from Pulp City it is one of their Villains from the Ulthar faction. Though there is still some work to go along with basing/flocking the model looks just about right I would like to believe.





On my painting table I have a few other Ulthars that I am preparing to paint for the Pulp City tournament at Gen Con. As is my personal tradition whenever I attend a tournament (for skirmish games) I like to paint up new miniatures or play something different. It helps motivate me paint the pile of miniatures I have laying around the house and it changes up my play style slightly.

With that being said I have more than my fair share of miniatures to keep me busy, I hope I can get everything finished. Usually i'm still up late painting miniatures for the next day's tournament, I vowed this year to be different so I can actually go out and explore Indianapolis during the night! Till next time readers!

No comments: