Sunday, May 29, 2011

Stormblades, Libra Sensei

Though I promised a tournament report last week a funny thing happened, I decided to go out drinking the night before celebrating who knows what and totally missed my tournament. Though I believe my chances in the tournament would of been as good as running the four minute mile on time... I still wanted to go guess I will have to wait till next time.

On the bright side of things I have been busy washing, assembling, priming and painting quite a few miniatures. Though the weather has been thwarting my attempts at a good priming for the most part I have a good handful to tide me over.

Here is Stormblades, another Ulthar for my Pulp City villain team in time for the Gen Con tournament. Following the same formula i did for my other Ulthars on the team he painted up rather quickly.




My next update should have a few pictures of my Guild crew for the skirmish game Malifaux. Though I have some new models I am working on for that game I have a bunch that need to be stripped and painted for the tournament on June 11th. Till then viewers!

No comments: