Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A very first!

Well everyone had a pretty good gaming weekend our group recorded our first YouTube/video battle report pitting my Genestealer Cult/Imperial Guard versus Mike's Grey Knights. We are currently experimenting with how to put everything together so feedback, comments and criticisms are always welcome.

We here at The Wasted Warrior are hoping to amp up our updates as well as quality so let me know what you guys are looking for! Without further delay here is the YouTube link:



Also this weekend is another mini-tournament at the local Games Workshop I am painting/converting like a maniac to bring up the cult to 1250 points. Quite a task when running an all infantry company.. color me a masochist! Wish me luck and more updates hopefully this week!

No comments: