Monday, July 11, 2011

The Judge...

As promised here is another picture of something I have been working on, the Judge of the Guild faction I received as part of a bartertown trade. The miniature was actually quite fun to paint very dynamic and intimidating, all I have to do now is learn how to play with him. Well that and either upgrade my camera or stop dropping/damaging it, but that can wait for another day.

I am currently taking a break from Malifaux miniatures in order to paint up my Skarrd force for Dark Age. A post apocalyptic game that pits scavengers, zealots, aliens and mutants in a fight to the death for resources! Based on Brom's art work he did for a card game, it is a post apoc game with a slight twist.





Well I better get my butt back to painting I have about three weeks left to paint a ton of pewter. Wish me luck! and yes there will be another picture post tomorrow as promised!

No comments: