Thursday, July 14, 2011

Stay in line maggots! The Drill Sergeant has arrived!

Sort of keeping my promise of updating twice a day here is my second update! Yes I know technically I am a day late but since I haven't gone to sleep yet it counts! I kept the Drill Sarge relatively simple seeing as he is a guardsmen/totem going with the somewhat theme that higher ups have more liberty in their style of dress.

In game the Drill Sarge dutifully follows whoever I link him to, providing a shooting buff to anyone near him. In addition when coupled with Lucius he is handy to have in a tight spot if I need to sacrifice him to Lucius.





The miniature painted up rather quickly didn't have any major problems, then again I have painted almost 100 miniatures in the past month or so. I would imagine after painting that many table top quality miniatures time just flies by eh? I should be able to post something tomorrow though not too sure what it will be just yet! Then the almighty weekend arrives... but we shall see. Till then folks!

No comments: