Monday, August 1, 2011

Villains! Assemble!

Well maybe not villains really just aliens bent on conquering the planet earth... but hey who am I to judge? Sorry that I have not been able to post a lot guys I was busy painting miniatures for Gen Con which is a scant few days away, I didn't want to leave everyone high and dry so instead of resting on my laurels I am going to post a few quick pictures of everything I have done.

First up for today.. er tonight is my Ulthar Supremes (that is the term for all heros/villains) for Pulp City!



Sorry I didn't get a chance to take individual pictures of 1-2 guys but I didn't have the time. Promise if anyone asks for close ups I will snap some when I come back from Gen Con. Till then folks I have to make this entry quite short as I continue snapping pictures and packing stuff away!

No comments: